October came and went! With fall leaving and November approaching everyday is one step closer to Christmas! In the mean time, I would like to share the things I was loving this month.
- Dream Silk Comfort Cream: This lotion is the best after a long hot shower before going to bed. It feels like you are lathering yourself in a cloud. There’s something very therapeutic about the scent and I get a better nights sleep when I wear it.
- Wet n’ Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Shimmer Palette-Shade: Hollywood Boulevard: When I first swatched this product it was love at first sight. The shade is a beautiful gold shimmer color and has high pigment. I was so shocked about how great this product is because it only cost $3 at the drugstore. It is definitely one of the best drugstore products out there.
- It Cosmetics Brow Power-Shade:Universal Taupe: Having my eyebrows done is one of my essentials when it comes to doing my makeup. Even if I am going to the grocery store and back home I will fill in my eyebrows. This brow pencil has an oval shape to it so it makes easy to get the little spots. I am not sure if it can fit any eyebrow color but if you have naturally dark eyebrows like mine this color will work for you. I love the spoolie that it comes with, it is very firm and blends out harsh lines nicely.
- Simple Cleaning Micellar Water: This product has saved my skin. I usually apply it to my skin after using a makeup wipe. It helps take off any stubborn mascara or excess makeup, and it doesn’t dry out my skin. Keep in mind I have normal to oily sensitive skin. I’ve noticed that if I have a breakout and I use this product the next day the breakout decreases in size. I feel very fresh and clean after using this cleanser.
- Benefit’s Dallas: I love to call this product “my lazy girl product.” I use Dallas on the days when I am going for a simple everyday make look or don’t have enough time to do a full face of makeup. It is brush and bronzer in one! I use the “3” contour technique. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks, jaw line, and temples. It makes my skin look glowy and structured without a lot of effort. Dallas is one of Benefit’s classic makeup items. I heard a rumor a while back that they are discounting the product soon, so if you haven’t picked it up I suggest you do!
- The Balm’s Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick-Shade: Committed: I have finally jumped on the liquid lipstick train and I fully understand the hype. They are incredible! I received mine in my monthly Ipsy bag and I couldn’t be happier. The lipstick applies as a gloss and quickly turns matte. It is long lasting and doesn’t dry out my lips. The color is a really pretty pinky-nude shade which is perfect for a natural look. I definitely need to try out some more. Have any recommendations? Leave it in the comments section.
I am always looking for more products to try so share with me your favorites for the month!